Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas concert!!!

Wind Ensamble and Madrigals.Soprano section in Gloria.
Violins
Violins again.
Sara Chappel singing her solo
The whole orchestra

Jazz Band
Alto's and Danny in Girls Glee

Girls Glee
A sea of white, and Katie.
There is abut 300 people on that stage. It is amazing that I didn't get hot!
Left side of the stage.
The Band.
On Wednesday, we had our huge music department Christmas concert. It was a blast, I can tell you that! It was nice to just sit and watch for most of the concert. When orchestra played, I swear that the auidence clapped the loudest I have ever heard them clap for the orchestra. It made me feel so good inside, I just wanted to jump and shout for joy! I felt so good, just soo good!
The best thing about the concert was that I realized how I much I really like to play the violin. One of my only problems is, I can't really find any song that I am really passionate about. So, I will be working on that in the next while here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christmas is in 5 days!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! The best part of Christmas in my eyes is being with my family. I feel so much better when I am with them. My aunt Peggy and my Grandma are coming again this year. Last year they couldn't because my Grandma went into surgery like 3 days before Christmas. It was a "blue" Christmas without them. On top of that, Carl was in Iraq, so we only had 6 people for Christmas compared to 9 usually. My Great Aunt, Dede, isn't coming this year. She feels like she is always in the way, and claims that she is too old. Well, she is 90...... but I don't want her to be a sad old lady at Christmas! Even without her it will still be a good Christmas.
Everyone have a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

mandie said...

yay for the christmas concert!

Annette said...

The Christmas concert was AMAZING! I'm so glad we went!