Sunday, March 29, 2009

Disneyland!!


My flip-flops with sand on them. I love the sand.

Miranda Palmer. I loved the clouds behind her.

Palm Tree's and David Armijo.
Kaitlyn Mosely and Katie Lee running for the frisbee.


The Ocean. I was blown away by how big it was! I haven't been since I was 2 years old, so I didn't really remember a thing.

The Pier at Huntington Beach.

Katie's flip-flops.

I love my friends.

Throw that frisbee!

Perfect timing on my part!

They buried me in the sand. It felt really good!


Shimmy and Shake!

The water was so cold!

That is my favorite beach picture.

A bunch of us playing in the Ocean.

Me and Katie coming out of the water. We were going to get Katie's sister-in-law, and we both fell into the water at the same time! It was funny.

Sandy feet

Some of the girls wearing seaweed.

More sandy feet.

Me and Katie

Sand in my ears!

This was at a Cheesecake Factory a few blocks from our Hotel.

Mall.

Pretty waterfalls at the Mall.

These statues are Kate and Ella. David decided that because the street we were on was called Katella, and he decided it was named after Kate and Ella.


On our way to Disneyland.

This is the start of all the flowers I took. I love flowers!

Haha. I love that picture.

Part of our group.

Almost all of our Orchestra.

Flowers.

Esmeralda and Katie.

Me and my new shirt!

Katie's leg is sticking our further than mine!

Yup, a flower!

Our first ride!

I look like I have 3 chins! GROSS!!!!

Tea cups.

These old ladies were celebrating the one on the right's birthday. I loved their ears, so I
took a picture of them!

Alice in Wonderland.

Purple Daisies


Ahh!

Katie in Mr. Toad's car. That little boy wouldn't get out, so we just took pictures with him!

Me in Mr. Toad's car.
Flowers.

Carosel.

Katie's horse.

Me on my horse.

Katie and I trying to get the sword out of the thingy. It didn't work.

What are those again? Oh, right. Flowers.

Katie reading the Snow White book.

The seven dwarf's house.

Space mountain! My favorite ride!

I look so scared, I love it!

Haunted Mansion.

Our group standing in front of the Hurse.

Pink flowers

I want to paint those flowers.

Close up.

Katie on some stairs.

Our group on the stairs.

White and Purple Pansies.

I have a pansy in my hair!

Winnie the Pooh!

The ride was moving (really?) and so were those things, so it is a little blurry.


David Armijo. I decided that this is his sexy picture. It was really so he could see his burn line from his glasses. Don't tell him I said that.

Duckies!

Lions eating a Zebra

That is the best picture from the Nemo ride.

The castle lit up at night.

A very bad picture of Walt Disney and Mickey.

Main street U.S.A.

Ha, more flowers.

Chandelier... and flowers.


I loved the colors in here.

That flower was at the festival we went to. We got first, but we were also the only high school Orchestra there. The guy who worked with us for the trip said that we were very good for our size (only 13 of us played) and was very impressed.

Dana's favorite place! Alien Fresh Jerky in Baker, CA.



Wow, talk about a lot of pictures! I don't think I have put that many pictures on my blog in a long time!

This trip was so much fun! I haven't been to California in 13 years (I was 2), so I didn't remember much of anything. We left Thursday morning at 4 A.M. We prayed before we left, which is always a good thing. When we took a potty brake in Vegas at 5 in the morning (Pacific time), while we were in there there was a huge car accident, oh about 5 minutes after we exited. We would have been in it if we didn't stop. God was surely watching over us!

I got to see Dana yesterday! I called her before we got to Baker and told her where I was and bought her some Alien Fresh Jerky. She discovered the Alien Fresh Jerky place (click here to see) and let me try some and it is the best ever! It is close to area 51, if that helps it make more sense in your head.

I am so glad that I got to go on this trip! It was nice to get out of the house for a while, and then come back and realize how much you really do love and miss your family. Yes, I did have a blast.

Well, I have been at this for about three hours now, so that is all for now!

3 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Mush! That looks like such a fun time. Ah the beach!!

Thanks for the Jerky. You rock! I'll get ya some the next time I go to San Deigo.

Love ya tons!

Annette said...

Wow! Lots of pictures--enjoyed them all! Looks like you had a good time.

Mush said...

I had an awesome time! I haven't had that much fun in a long time! Golly gee whiz!