First of all, I am sorry that I have not posted for a while. This is partly because the internet browsers on the computer I usually use are not working. It makes it so I can't upload pictures. Blogs are so much more fun to read when there are pictures to go along with the post.
In Michelle news this week, she finished a painting! Yay! It is gorgeous. If I could upload pictures, I would show. I guess you will just have to wait until that time comes. The painting is a fall waterfall. If you would like to see where we got the idea, click HERE. It is beautiful and relaxing.
I entered this painting into a competition that the school's art club is doing. The theme is "Living in a Landscape." I turned it in on Friday and I won't know if I win until Tuesday. If my painting does win, then it will be put in a public exhibit for everyone to see. Everything sells at $20 unless the artist chooses not to. I chose not to because I couldn't part with it. Since it is my very first landscape, a lot of thought and extra time went into it. Total hours spent: 18.
The day that I posted my last post, Ocober 11, my friends, Charley and Amanda, came to church with me. They are not members of the church. Everything worked out just how I wanted it to in my head. Lots of people bore their testimonies, my sunday school class was reverent, and the Young Womens was AWESOME (thanks to Sister Black). The next day Amanda went to Spain. Coming to my ward was the last spiritual experience she had before going out of the country. Weird, right?
Coming next week: Pictures with R. Tyson Vance, Makedo, and whatever else I feel like!
P.S. I do like comments.
1 comment:
Hey Michelley!
What does "coming to my ward was the last spiritual experience she had before going out of the country" mean? Just curious haha.
Luv ya tonssss!
Manda.
Post a Comment