Me and Johnny boy with my amazing homecoming hair.
How precious! I know that I am supposed to close my eyes when I kiss, even if it is my little brother on the cheek!
That is my hair. That picture was for my amazing homecoming hair.
My hair is absolutely amazing in those pictures! Last Sunday between General Conference sessions, me, my mom, and John went up the mountain to look at the leaves. A week later, there is snow everywhere. Amazing, isn't it?
DREADFUL!!! I love the snow, but it is so cold!!! I was wearing sweaters INSIDE my house and I was still freezing! You know how it is living in the basement........
yes i do! our basement isn't too bad yet. i am wearing my pjs to bed though instead of a night shirt. oh and i did dig out the fuzzy socks & houseshoes. lol.
Mine is cold sometimes, but it is mostly because the furnace gets turned down.... so I freeze in the basement!!! I am sleeping in PJ's too, and pulled out the fuzzy socks! HA!!
5 comments:
Beautiful! I miss the fall colors. Of course fall only lasted like two weeks. How'd ya like today's snow?
DREADFUL!!! I love the snow, but it is so cold!!! I was wearing sweaters INSIDE my house and I was still freezing! You know how it is living in the basement........
yes i do! our basement isn't too bad yet. i am wearing my pjs to bed though instead of a night shirt. oh and i did dig out the fuzzy socks & houseshoes. lol.
Stay warm.
Mine is cold sometimes, but it is mostly because the furnace gets turned down.... so I freeze in the basement!!! I am sleeping in PJ's too, and pulled out the fuzzy socks! HA!!
You stay warm too!
Oh, I love the beautiful fall colors that you captured :) Simply amazing :P
D
Post a Comment