
Fabio (McKell Hall) and Aubree LeFevre

Mckell Hall and somone

Crazy people

McKell Hall and Aubree LeFevre

Carly Stewart in the middle, Carri Peterson, Amanda Jones

Kiss the Falcon!

More Crazy awesome people

Mary Matheson (Queen), Tanner Tripp (King), Jessika Bahr (1st attendant), Gentry Julian (1st), Jessica Callister (2nd attendant), James Procter (2nd)

Fabio

Carson and Mrs. Wood. Carson had just gotten back from the special olympics and he won 4 gold medals, and we all cheered for him. I felt like crying.

More crazy people

Darrin Robinson and Fabio

I pledge alligence to the band, of Mr. Jordan.
Rockstars!!!!!!!!!!!

Me playing the air gutair

Me and Emilie being Rockstars

Jessika Bahr, and Mary Matheson

Best rockstars

Better look

Sophmores


Riley Brown and Brenden Paige

Kimmie Davis, Mary Matheson, Tori?
Rockstar day "rocked" my world. The jeans I wore are my favorite pair of jeans, but I can't wear them that much because they are tight and very holy (haha).
2 comments:
These pix are so fun it makes me wanna go back to highschool. OK that's not true. College is better but it reminds me of fun days in highschool.
I love the rockstars!
Rockstar day was by far my favorite! I really do love high school right now. Last night was homecoming dance, and it was so much fun! I am trying to get some of those pictures, so maybe that will come today.
Post a Comment