Saturday, February 7, 2009

HILARIOUS STORY!!!!!!

So, Heather had to do a code six (that is another funny story) before I took my shower. She hates it when people stand outside the door waiting for the bathroom, so in front of the door and made some kind of face. She turns the light off before she leaves the bathroom, so I was ready. From her account, she couldn't see anything, but then something moved and burst into laughter. From my point of view, I couldn't hold my laughter in. SHE SCREAMED!!!!!!!!! And not just any scream, it was a very high pitched-laugh scream. It was also a delayed reaction. So, my mom and dad are trying to sleep through this too, and we still haven't heard from them. We were laughing histerically and there was a point that I thought that she was actually crying! That is my funny story of the week. Gee, I am still laughing in my head!

2 comments:

R.T. Vance said...

Ha ha! At least the good news is you didn't get hurt. Some of us have a fight not flight response!

T

Dana Cheryl said...

Awesome! I miss the fun times at G house. lol.