

























This one almost looks like Heather.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All these pictures of me were taken by Amanda Jones on Saturday. We went to the railroad tracks close to my house to shoot pictures. It was a blast! To see more of Amanda's work, click here. She is so amazing and takes amazing pictures! I really had a hard time narrowing down the ones to put on here. I love Amanda so much!
All these pictures of me were taken by Amanda Jones on Saturday. We went to the railroad tracks close to my house to shoot pictures. It was a blast! To see more of Amanda's work, click here. She is so amazing and takes amazing pictures! I really had a hard time narrowing down the ones to put on here. I love Amanda so much!







2 comments:
Ekk! So fun!! Hey just to let you know, my URL is now www.mandie-mae.blogspot.com
:) Hehe, I think this is the last time I'm going to change it. I'm too indecisive!! LOL.
-- M.
Yep! You are looking more like your sis every day! Fun pictures! I'm glad you have such a close friend. :)
Post a Comment