that I will have a lot of fun with it.
I just love Christmas. It was wonderful to spend time with my whole family. Although I do miss having little kids around, it still felt like Christmas. I learned that Christmas is about family, not watching the little kids faces light up when they see that "Santa" visited them, but that is nice to see. When the day comes that there are little kids around for Christmas, I will welcome it with my arms wide open.
Now a little bit about Dede. She is 91, gets lonely easily, and loves her family. All the pictures of her were snuck. If she finds out about any picture of her, she will attack you. Not really, but you get the point. I love her. There is no one else that I would want to spend Christmas with more than her. Who knows how much longer she will be around for me to learn from and to love. For now, I will take in every moment that we have together.
I have a new friend. His name is Landon Wick. He is pretty cool and nice and not judgemental. I like having new friends. That is why I have this Ukulele. He plays, quite well, actually. I could listen all day and not get bored of it.
Playing the Ukulele spreads joy to you and anyone listening. And it's cute. And little. And fun to hold. But the point is, well, I have no idea. I just wanted to buy it! It is my new hobby. Everyone should have something to look forward to, and this is mine. Learning new things makes you think harder and keeps you occupied.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment