Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hip surgery

This is my Grandma, Ione Jackman. She is, actually I don't know how young she really is. I lost track of it a little while ago. She is one of the sweetest, most caring people I know. And she helps us out when we need it, or just because she wants to, if you get what I'm saying...

Well, unfortuately she has to have hip surgery, tomorrow. She met the doctor on Tuesday and was very impressed with him. He walked into the room, looked at the X-ray, and knew exactly what he needed to do to fix her. This gave her confidence. When she talks about the surgery there is confidence in her voice and she sits up a little straighter.

In another corner of the world, I have to go back to school tomorrow. Wake up at 6 and be in seminary by 6:45. And I still need to finish my test corrections that I'm pretty sure are do first period tomorrow morning. Blah.

The end.

2 comments:

Annette said...

I hope your grandma is doing well! Have you named your ukulele yet?

Mush said...

She is doing pretty good. She is a lot happier today than she was a few days ago, which is good. I haven't named him yet, but I haven't played him enough to figure it out.