Naturally Seven is a band that only uses voices. They not only sing a cappella, but they sing the bass gutair, harmonica, violin, you name it. It was absolutely amazing!
His opening was incredible! The music started playing and everyone was screaming, myself included! They opened the curtains to another set of curtains and you could see someone conducting. I sat there thinking, "Is he the one conducting?" It was AWESOME!
About half-way into the concert, Michael Buble decided to make his way into the audience. Everyone went crazy, especially the people who were close enough to touch him. There was one girl that kissed him, which was a little odd.
Why?! Why did it have to end?! Worst part of the whole concert, I promise. He was singing so prettily and then he went away... for a little while. They came back for an encore. The green sparklies made me happy inside.
Michael Buble rocks my socks. If I had a lot of money, I would go to all his concerts. It was that good, I promise. Anyone that has the chance to go really should. He is funny, his music is wonderful, and you would remember it and it would not be a waste of time or money.
The next day was an adventure. We started at Costa Vida for lunch and then went to Cabella's. We spent a lot of time there. Then we went to the mall and tried on prom dresses!!! Yay! I tried on five, just for kicks and giggles. My favorite one was the color of my eyes with a cream sash. I felt very happy inside.
For dinner we went to Tucanos. IT IS DEVINE! You just get salad bar, which is the best salad bar in the world, and they bring you brazillian meat on skewers. The dude cuts the meat and you take it off with tongs. They also have pineapple and some veggies. It was all delicious. Of course, the bill came out and it was $103 for four people, which included the tip. It was worth every penny.
In other news, hm, there isn't really any yet.
2 comments:
Looks like a great concert! I'm so glad you got to go! Thanks for sharing...
Mush! thanks for sharing. i feel kinda like i was there. love, love, love the green sparklies too. based on your recommendation i will go see him when he's close.
Post a Comment