Sunday, April 18, 2010

Photoshoot

The best picture of Heather, taken by yours truly.

The pink wall


This one is my favorite of me.


Heather has a passion for making jewelry. I think she is pretty good at it. Since she likes it so much, she has to start selling it to make up for the money she spent making it. First she started on EBAY and sold one. Then she talked to our friend Amy and Amy told her to make an etsy. And that is what she did.
Then Heather decided that we needed to take pictures of her jewlery so people could see what it looks like on. So we did. Yesterday. It was the most perfect day! The sun was shining and I had nothing else to do, considering the fact that I didn't go to Prom. We had to occupy my time so I wasn't sulking. It worked perfectly.
If you would like to know more about Heathers jewelry, she made a blog just for her jewelry making adventures.

2 comments:

Annette said...

That is a beautiful picture of Heather! You two sure look alike!

Dana Cheryl said...

Great pix!! Aw man! I MISS La Fiesta. I want ya to take a picture of me right there!!!

Gonna go check out Heather's site!

(((Hugs)))