Sunday, May 27, 2012

I Love you because...

I love you because... just because. :-)

I love you because... you are a good friend.

I love you because... you put up with me.

I love you because... you love me.

I love you because... you made me eat cool whip in front of everyone with no hands.

I love you because... you would give up sleep to talk to me.

I love you because... you practiced putting the boutonniere on before Prom but still had to have help from your mom.

I love you because... you pray for me.

I love you because... you want me to feel loved.

I love you because... we go on lots of adventures together.

I love you because... you look over my faults.

I love you because... you come back for "just one more" :-)
I love you because... we call each other cute names like "handsome" and "Beautiful"

I love you because... you made me a lovely blanket. :-)

I love you because... we can talk about anything.
I love you because you call me handsome and cute.
What a crazy week this one has been.  I hardly remember any of it really.  Then I see pictures and videos and it really feels like it was a dream.  Probably because I have been so tired from it all.  Anyway, more details later. :)

No comments: