Friday, October 19, 2012
A Cherished Memory
I'm feeling a little emotional right now looking at these pictures. Heather and I took them in June (I think) because I was feeling rather blue and needed to feel pretty. It certainly helped that. Heather posted this one on her flickr. She titled it "Keep Your Heart Young" inspired by a Brandi Carlile song.
What would I ever do without my wonderful family? They always remind me of the things that are the most important. All of my best memories happened with my family. Oh how I miss them every day.
Heather, thank you for being such a wonderful sister to me. I just love all the time we spent together. Like when we would come to Orem to see Mike and Amy and Sophie and Carl, of course. Remember when we were driving and I had to go to the bathroom and we were driving past a cliff/rock thing that you thought was pretty? Well, you said, "That rock is pretty." I then said, "Yeah! I could pee on it!" It just makes me laugh. I am so grateful for all those times we had together. And now you're all big and married and I am in college and going to go on a mission! It just blows my mind right now. Anyway, thank you for being so good to me. I love you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Well, I love you too! You've been my best friend when I needed it most.
Post a Comment