Sunday, November 16, 2008

Amazing things.



The sunset Friday night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday there was a stake dance in Enoch, so I went with David and Eric. We got there, and there was no music. They apparently put a Laurel in charge of getting the music. Whoops! Anyway, so they did get music, but it was 45 minutes late, but we were all happy anyway! The first song they played was one of my all time favorite songs. It's called "Fall for you" by Secondhand Serenade (it is on my playlist at the very bottom if you want to listen to it). I waltzed 4 times! The first time was with my friend Darrin, and he was really good, and we just went over that whole floor! It was great. Then I tried to teach Eric, and he sucked. The I taught David, and he caught on fast! It was awesome. Then on the last song I tried with Eric again and he did it! Hooray! That is all I have for now!

I put new things on my blog, so you should check them out!