Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tis the season to be Thankful!

WAIT!!! DON'T READ YET! Go to my playlist and listen to the first song, and then you can read this while you listen to the song! It goes along with my post.

As Thanksgiving rolls around this way, we all need to stop and think about what we are Thankful for. Here is my list of things that I am thankful for:
*Heavenly Father
*Jesus Christ. It is because of Him that I am here.
*Holy Ghost. Without this Comforter, I would not know what I know today.
*Seminary. Seminary rocks my world! I have a great teacher who teaches just the way I needed this year.
*Scriptures. They give me guidance in my life when no one else can.
*Church. Even when there is raw sewage and we have to go home right after Sacrament Meeting.
*Living Prophets to guide us through these latter days.
*My mom. She is one amazing woman, and that is all I have to say about her. She is amazing!
* My dad. He gives me the support I need. I am glad is his still alive.
*Carl. My friend, my teacher, my comforter, my friend.
*Heather. My best girlfriend! My role model.
*Emilie. The person I can go to for just about anything.
*John. What a nut.
*Jordan Taylor Avery. Jordan gives me everything I need to be happy. And no, it is not presents. It is just someone who will listen and try to understand me. He is my bestest friend in the whole entire world... after God that is.
*Music. Uplifting, inspiring, sensational, happy.
*A house that is paid for. I know that if things really crash, I won't be living on the streets.
*Cars that are paid for.
*Music
*All my friends. They sure do keep me entertained!
*DANA! She taught me so much and really helped me to become who I am today.
*Sister Shearer. She is also an amazing woman.
*Sister Black! Ha, now you have to comment! Just kidding!
*Sister Weiss
*Lynda McCulloch
*Violins
*Food... some people in this world are hungry everyday of their lives.
*Socks... my toes get cold, and some people don't have socks. Or shoes for that matter.
*Fat. Yes, I am thankful for the fat on my body. I prefer that people don't see my ribs.
*Sara Lee. She lets me sit with her and her children and I feel so good about myself because I am helping someone in need.
*E-mail. I can keep in touch with friends that move!
*Cell phones. What a handy device to have when you are in need.
*Blankets. Some people don't have blankets to keep them warm.
*Sunsets.
*For the beauty of the earth.
*People that want to hear the gospel and open their minds to it.
*Love
*Peace
*Happiness
*Knowledge
*Health
*Beauty in all things
*Dancing
*Getting a letter in the mail
*Saying "hi" to random people in the halls
*Befriending someone is "un-popular"
*Singing my heart out
*Uplifting movies... like Wall E!

Of course there are many other things that I am thankful for. Now, it is your turn to write a list of things you are thankful for! Ready... set... GO!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Wow! That is a long list! I'm glad I was on there somewhere!