Sunday, November 30, 2008

MIchelle. Yes, that is me.

No, that is not me. That is Heather.

Heather again.
Yes, Heather again.
That is me.



These are pictures that Heather and I took on Sunday morning. Thursday we went to Twilight and dressed up as "vampires" so that is kind of where the nice clothes idea came from... in my head at least. We had lots of fun together!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanksgiving was wonderful. There was this point during dinner when I laughed so hard that I started to cry for no apparent reason. It was fabulous! It was nice to be with my family... even though Emilie's boyfriend ate with us and is always over here and she needs to spend more time with her familia.

Jordan was here this Thanksgiving holiday. We hung out on Tuesday night (Dana, I am sorry that I sort of blew you off for him... I really truly am.) It turned out that he was really sick Wednesday, and his dad would not let him go ANYWHERE. Thursday they went to Caliente, Nevada, and came back Saturday morning. We watched Kung Fu Panda, and I will never be able to watch the movie in the same way. I really needed him this week. He is one of the few people that I feel that really and truly understands me. Saturday night we went on our walk, and I just let a month and a half of emotions that I was keeping inside of me out. I am so glad that I got it all out, because now I can be happier, with anyone. Today in church I could stand Ashley, and I was amazed at myself. Anyway, he left at 8:45 Sunday morning, and I cried. For the first time in my life I cried over that kid. Having my best friend away from me for a while is hard, but I have learned to deal with it.

So where does this leave me? It leaves me with Heather to hang out with more, a movie night with Dana, and a happy peaceful soul.

I love being me. There is no one else that I would want to be. Singing, dancing the little that I can, just loving to live. There is only one me that I can be. People have strengthened, inspired, and uplifted my soul. God made me to be the person that I am, and not a fake thing that doesn't know that she is a daughter of God.

I don't know where that came from really.

Yes, I am me. My soul is peaceful, and happy.

(Sister Black... the post for you is right below this one. Just so you know.)

2 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

LOL! I love the Vampire outfits. Ya'll look great.

Don't worry 'bout it girl. We'll get together when I'm back from KY. :)

Mush said...

Thanks!! It was pretty great!

Thanks. I seriously felt so bad after I hung up the phone! Geez, talk about Michelle feeling guilty! Ok, we will get together when you get back! HAVE FUN!!!