Sunday, April 26, 2009

Solo and Ensemble

Amy and Sophie
Lily the Pug
She has a killer smile
Cute

Mike and Sophie
Aw....
She was trying to eat my toes
Hm, I wonder what these are...
Just too cute.
Charley playing her solo
Katie accompanying Charley
Woah.
Those are very creepy eyes.
This past weekend was State Solo and Ensemble. Emilie and I got to stay with Carl's friends, Mike and Amy and Sophie the baby. They are the nicest people and so easy to get along with! I have known some people that I like their baby more than them (that makes me feel bad, but it doesn't really happen often), but it isn't like that with Mike and Amy. They are like my family.
Solo and Ensemble was wonderful! The orchestra got a 1- which is very good for state. All our soloists from Orchestra also got 1 minuses.

1 comment:

Dana Cheryl said...

Yay for school trips! Also congrats on your scores.