Sunday, May 31, 2009

Last real day of School 2009

Me, Katie, and Amanda
I was trying to point and look up, but the sun was too bright!
This is one of my favorites.
Amanda is a stink bug.
We rolled down the hill.
Katie and Matt.
David and I.
Me and Amanda.
Matt was going to jump over them. Scary!
We got bored outside, so we went inside and played in the choir room.
We were waiting for everyone else to show up at Katie's party, so we drew on her driveway.
I just had to take a picture of that.
Lexie and Brittni.
I loved them in the grass.
Go to sleep.
Bohemian Rhapsody.
A circle picture. It's actually a lot harder than it looks.
Pyramid. Ahh!
I liked the bench and the wheel and the wall and the clouds and the rocks and the tree. And everything else in that picture.

Me and Amanda decided to go on a scavenger hunt for picture locations.

The rest of the party playing basketball.
I would love to paint that Iris.
Pretty flowers.
Ohhh... Ahhh... Wooooww!
Rocks.
Picnic table.
Path.
Porter and I.
Me and Amy.
My leg was very cut up from rolling and sitting in the grass.
This is my favorite picture. The spoons are in focus and then the people are not.
We played spoons.
Porter concentrating.
Get the spoon!!!
Charley is so happy.
Hi-yah!
That is my favorite because of the clouds.
Kaitlyn and Me.



I absoultely love my friends. We have so much fun together! I get really sad in the summer because I don't see them as much as I would like. I love them!

I am getting behind on my posting. I could not figure out how to end this one so it has just been sitting, waiting to be posted. Upcoming I have: Kannara Falls, Zion (hopefully), and some more paintings.

Summer is rather boring. I am bad at planning my days so I end up being on facebook. I started Pride and Prejudice on Friday. I have never been able to get through the first couple of pages.

That's all for now!

3 comments:

mandie said...

I love friends too -- especially you!

Lol, I didn't mean for that to rhyme. haha.

I've been getting behing on my posting too....ha...weasle.
Sorry, I just had to say that.
(:

Mush said...

Haha. I love it when people rhyme and don't mean to!

We have got to hang out!

You smell just like a weasle!

Dana Cheryl said...

Love your pix Mush!! You found some very creative shots.