Sunday, June 14, 2009

Zion and rock climbing


My moms birthday was on Monday. She took the day off and we went to Zion.

I love water. I love taking pictures of water.


This is my favorite Zion picture.






A picture spot I found.

Don't feed the wild animals!


That boy in the blue shirt is a wild animal that you shouldn't feed.

My dad, John, and mom.

Funny face



Dragonfly
Columbine.






John was climbing every big rock we passed.


I like that tree.


That squirrel was hungry and wanted our trail mix.




That was the biggest rock John climbed.



You can see the water dripping.


Saturday the youth in our ward went rock climbing at Parawan Gap.

I love the clouds and rock. That is Josh Hicken climbing.

Amazing!

Clarissa Jewkes... aka Spider Monkey!
Marci is so brave. I could not have gone as high as she did.

Almost to the top.


Hiking in Zion is one of the funnest things to do! I like hiking. I have no guts to rock climb though. It scares me. Then all the boys would be watching and that is just weird! Sister Black, Brittanie, Shaleigh and I decided that we are going to go again with just the girls. It is much easier without boys!

No comments: