I'm sorry I have been dead to the blogger world for almost a month! I have been working on a few posts, but I have so many pictures! Some of them are on one computer and others are on another computer!
This week is girls camp. That will be my next post!
5 comments:
It is going to take me a while to forgive you of this. . . Okay done! :P
Hey! We should get together and take those pictures sometime! I'm thinkin like this weekend? Friday/Saturday evening-ish sound good? Just shoot me an email or call me or something. I went school shopping, my braces are off, and I have another surprise! Hehehehe. :) We will just have to get together! Oh boy I have been a dead blogger too! It fact I almost deleted my blog because of...stuff...blech. Haha. We'll talk. :) You can read about it on my blog too but yeah...Anyways! miss ya, love ya, and all that good stuff! :)
xoxo,
Manda. :)
I'm sorry I read this till sunday! Um, are you free on Saturday? I played water polo yesterday!!!! It was so fun!!! We really need to do all this!!! I will call you sometime this week and we can figure something out! I love you!
Saturday sounds good! I have dance in the morning, but in the evening I am totally free. No way, you played water polo? That's awesome! I would drown, lol! I think we should meet at IFA because the railroad tracks are like right by there and there's also old buildings, graffiti, and this bridge that's pretty sweet too! :) Hehehe. Okay, we are totally doing this. :)
Yay! You could even just come to my house because it is really close to IFA... if I am thinking right... and then we can hang out at my house for a while and then walk there and back! It's not too far. Just let me know!
Post a Comment