This post is inspired by the good, the bad, and the ugly.
First, region Solo and Ensemble was Wednesday. It was crazy. All that day I was running around, very tired. My legs were tired and turned red because they were so tired. It was crazy. At S&E is where my first two boys come in. The first is David Armijo, one of my very best friends. I haven't really talked to him much lately because he doesn't sit with us so much at lunch. It was a time for me to remember how good and bad he is (he is not ugly). He is one of the most spastic boys I know. It is very interesting sometimes. The other boy in this part, is actually a man, David's dad, Joe. He has a condition that makes it so he doesn't really talk to people he doesn't know. Since they moved away from me, I haven't thought about him much. He went to S&E with Jill (David's mom) and I got to have a REAL conversation with him. That has never happened before. It made my crazy day so much better.
Thursday is James' day. Katie and I were super duper tired from running around on Wednesday and we both went to bed late. We had choir on Thursday. I was tired and James was super hyper, so I told him to give me some of his energy. He did, and it worked. I did something weird while we were singing. Katie and I started laughing so hard that we didn't just cry, we bawled. The song we were singing was a sad song, too. James asked me what we were laughing at, and I didn't know. Then he was doing something strange with his arms. It made my tired day much better.
Friday I don't have any amazing stories to tell you about, but I did make 60 dollars babysitting. Oh, and my Grandma went home to Ely, Nevada.
Saturday morning I got up at 6:40 to go on a date at 7:00. His name is Trevor. As I was getting ready, I noticed that my pajama shirt was on inside out. Then I figured that he may be a little early to pick me up. I was right. A few seconds later, there was a knock at the door. I had to answer it with my pajama shirt on inside out. We went to our friend Evan's house to watch the sunrise and eat breakfast. Evan lives out past wally-world and we got lost. It was a grand adventure. We saw a lot of the town. My second date was much better than my first date.
Saturday night there was an Enoch stake dance. I went, although I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go. When I arrived and went inside, none of my friends were there. But, I stayed and they showed up. Then there was this little group of boys, in which Katie has a crush on one of them. She wasn't there. We still danced with him. But there was this other boy who looked rather attractive. First Brittni danced with him. Then Carri danced with him. They both liked him. Then Michelle danced with him and agreed with them. His name is Conner. After the dance I was talking to Kaitlyn about Conner. Then she said he last name... Hugh. As in Karl Hugh's son. As in the little boy that I went to sunbeams with! How weird is that?
Sunday rolled along today. I wish that I could say that it fits into the good part of the title, but it doesn't. There are two boys in my Sunday school class that have the same name and cannot stop talking. It makes me so angry and upset. The spirit doesn't talk to me in Sunday school, and that is when it is supposed to. I go to church to learn and be uplifted, not to listen to stupid comments that have nothing to do with the lesson. There is hope for the day when those comments are almost gone. There is hope for the day when I can walk into my Sunday school class and not worry about boys that will make unintelligent remarks in the lesson.
The end.
2 comments:
Ah! Boys and there dumb remarks. I remember being a boy... I think!
I do miss dances, not enough to go to them, because the one thing I got better at after I got smart was NOT dancing. It is a lot like watching a frog in a blender, it doesn't end pretty... and the thought is a little nauseating.
Sounds like you are having fun being 16 and all.
I know Connor! Very cute boy; nice parents & family; his sister is my aide this year at school! I know which boys you are referring to in Sunday School! I feel your pain--you have my permission to put them in their places!! (you know I would!)
Post a Comment