Dear Landon Mark Wick,
I just wanted to let you know how much I really care for you. When you are sad like you have been, all that matters at the moment is making you feel better. But I do know that there is not much that I can do to help you but be your friend. I am always here for you. Whenever you call me, I'll be there. Whenever you need me, I'll be there. Whenever you want me, I'll be there; I'll be around. I love it when we can talk on the phone for two hours. Did you know that I don't do that with just anyone? My average phone conversation time has sky-rocketed since we started being friends. I love being your friend. Please, PLEASE just know that I am ALWAYS here for you and I want to be here for you.
I love listening to you tell me about the many things you think. You are one of the smartest kids I know. When you tell me the things you know, I sit in awe. It is amazing that a boy that is 15 takes the time to learn about the things you tell me. I don't know anyone else who is as passionate as you are about science. Your ukulele playing skills are amazing. Actually, your passion for music in general is amazing.
You have given me so much in my life. There are many people who have changed my life for the good, and you just happen to be one of them.
Love,
Michelle Lorena Grafelman
No comments:
Post a Comment