Coming soon to Michelle Grafelman's life:
Choices about classes. This week is SEOP week, which means I have to decide what classes I am going to take my Junior year. I want to take as many college classes as I can. Since I made Madrigals, I may not be able to take Math 1050 next year, which is the one that I really REALLY want to get rid of. But, I would rather be in Madrigals.
My first date. Preference is this Saturday, and if you read my post below, you know that I asked a boy. His name is Jeff. He is in my ward. We are friends. I am kind of nervous now. I have been super excited, but as the date (haha) gets closer and I think about it more, I have no idea what to do!
Party all weekend! My birthday party is on Friday. We bought the invitations yesterday and I will hand them out tomorrow. I'm rather excited.
New dress. I am wearing it right now. It is amazing. I feel good in it. New clothes are amazing.
And finally, I'm turning 16. Can you believe it? I can drive all by myself the day after my birthday. My first date, as read above, is the day before my birthday. If I can find a job, I can make my own money!
This week will be amazing.
Next week you will see more about this week. Considering the fact that this week hasn't even really happened yet, I'm sure you understand.
2 comments:
Dates are really pretty easy. Just be yourself and have fun. The only thing you have to worry about is tripping over your own feet, and tripping over his feet.
Don't stress it, if boys [like me] can figure out how a date works then I'm pretty sure it will come natural to you.
So... when are we going to go take pictures of you in your dress?
Wow... you are old! I remember being 16... it involved candles!
Oh holy freak of nature!!! You're 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment