Sunday, February 14, 2010

What is love?



The question of the day is: What is love? Love means different things to different people.



Love can be expressed in many ways. Doing a simple, random act of kindness is love. Giving someone a big hug is love.



To one person, love may be receiving roses from the significant other on Valentines day. And it is.



To someone else, like my mother, love is coming home at the end of the day and biting into a piece of chocolate.



To me, love is music. The other day in choir I cried because the music was so beautful. Music is a way for me to express myself and, really, to vent my feelings when there is no one else. Music is all around.



Love is being outdoors. Everything about being in nature makes my love for the earth grow. Jesse was here =) Can you imagine what the world would be like without trees, or clouds, or a bird chirping?



Love is paint. Painting makes me happy. You can make one little change to the painting and it makes the painting come alive. Pop!



The person I love most is my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He is always there. He always fits. By accepting him, you come alive.



Can you imagine what the world would be like without Jesus Christ?



Jesus always forgives. He will always love you, no matter what.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Very nice post, Michelle! Enjoyed your words and pictures!

Dana Cheryl said...

Mush, you are beautiful! I feel love for music, art, friendship, flowers, and our Savior.

I also love Jack Johnson who just happens to be playing on your blog right now as I write!

Love you!!