Hello world! I didn't disappear! I just started college! Wow. I started college. :)
Before I started college, however, I got to go back home to see my family. Heather had her bridal shower, so I had to be there! And I was so grateful to be home. It was a much needed break from all the stress I had here.
It was stressful. And that is all I'm going to say.
My family really does make everything better. I was happy to just sit on the couch with everyone around me. Heather and I talked like we used to, and that alone made the weekend amazing. I love her to death, but with our busy lives, we haven't talked in a long time like we used to. It will hold that close to my heart since she is getting married and now life will be different for us. But I'm sure that things won't really change that much. :)
That is one of my favorite things.
The end!

No comments:
Post a Comment