Just thought you might all want to know what I have been up to.
 |
| Riding in Alpine slide in Snowbird |
 |
| Me and my roommate Dakota. Her mom was nice enough to take us out for the day. |
 |
| At City Creek Mall with Heather, Bill, Caryn, Emilie, and Talon. |
 |
| This was at J-Dawgs in Orem. Funny story there. |
 |
| On the 15th we had a big dinner at my apartment. So here is Dakota, Cade (he's from Cedar!), and me. :) |
 |
| We built a blanket fort/teepee in our apartment at 1:30 in the morning. It came down today, unfortunately. I loved it. |
 |
| Walking outside the Provo temple at night. That sight takes my breath away. |
 |
| The Provo temple. I know have that picture hanging in our living room. |

There you go! I am quite enjoying myself, really. This week has been hard, but that's okay. We have a lot of fun and if I am bored, it is my fault! I'll post more details later. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment