Thursday, August 14, 2008

First day of High School... 79 days to go!

Today was my first day of high school... apparently supposed to be the best years of my life. Eh, maybe it will be, I don't know from one day.

When I woke up this morning, I thought, "OH MY GOSH!!! I GET TO SEE PEOPLE... NO... BOYS!!!!!" Of course, this was true. I did get to see people... and boys. I got up, did my hair and make-up, ate breakfast, and went on my way with my two neighbors. We got to the school, and I had to welcome everyone (which was great fun) and Emilie walked me to my first class... the one I have dreaded the most. Skills for Success. The teacher made it sound like loads and bundles of fun... but I'm still not sure. Then I went to Orchestra, which is the best ever! Well, not really, but ya! Then I went to Algebra 2... which I was dreading the most. Normally Freshman don't take that class. I was scared out of my pants. I got up there, and a girl from my ward is in there with me. THANK HEAVEN!!!! She looked just about as scared as I was. Then I went to Earth Systems with Mrs. Allred. She gave us candy.

Me and my sister, Emilie, went home for lunch. Now, all morning I had been very, VERY hungry and tired. Suddenly, I wasn't either of those two. Like I have said before, food is good.

The rest of the day is the best. I have English with Kaitlyn Mosely, Seminary with Kaitlyn Mosely (and Caleb, Carri, and Brian), I have Girls Glee with Kaitlyn (and Amanda, Amy, Katie, and someone else), and Geography with Amy. I was very happy.

Seminary is going to be the greatest time of my life.

2 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Yay! Mush's first day of high school...

It will be what you make it. Enjoy!

Love ya, good luck, and I'll be praying for ya!

Mush said...

It really hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. With Emilie there, it makes everything better!!

Love ya, and thank you!