Yes, high school is good... so far. My sister, Emilie, makes everything better, because when I see her, everything is better. My friends are the same as always, except for I haven't really talked to them that much because Emilie takes me home for lunch. It is nice to be social again.
Yesterday we had an assembly that the Stud. Gov was in charge of. We had a class competition between the Freshman, Sophmore, Junior, and Seniors. Freshman lost, by a lot. Everyone "booed" us. It wasn't so great. The poor little Freshman's faces were like, "OK! SHUTTING UP!" It was pretty sad. The Juniors won, which made our Stud. Body President kinda sad. She is the coolest ever! Anyway, that is my little spill for yesterday!
Today Jordan is coming back from Michigan and staying at his dad's house for a day... so I get to see my best friend again. My friend Eric got the alias... that phone is the coolest ever! It has a space bar! Every time I see him, I ask him if I can press it... and I got him hooked on it, too!
(Stud. Gov. is a shortened version of "Student Government")
3 comments:
Fabulous!
Heck yes!
Hey Mush,
How are ya? I sure miss ya'll. :)
Post a Comment