Friday, August 22, 2008

One crazy week

To start off last weeks craziness (sorry about the late posting)... there is some late pollen in the air, which gave me allergies and a worse sinus infection (I've had one for over a month), so that makes all that I am going to tell you a little bit worse.

Monday before we ate dinner, Heather called her Landlord to make sure that she could still move in this week. Her landlord is, like, 92 is what Heather figured... by the way. The landlady had some summer students that wanted to stay for the fall semester, and she let them... filling Heathers housing spot. Now, you can see where this is going to go. (For those of you that are reading this and no nothing about my house right now, we had 6 children over the summer. I shared a room with my sister, Heather, and my cousin Sam and brother Carl shared a room downstairs.)

Heather and I both knew that someone had to go down into the cold, lonely basement. We both knew that neither one of us would want to go down.

Monday night we were all stressed and frustrated. I cried for about an hour, and I'm sure Heather did, too, when she was with that boy. That night I was not going to give up my room, and neither was Heather. I was determined to stay upstairs. So was Heather.

That whole day I was so focused on myself, and I didn't care about anyone else. All I could think about was me. You can imagine how this would cause a problem. When I said my prayers that night I asked Heavenly Father to keep my upstairs.

The next morning when I woke up, my first thought was, "I will happily go downstairs. Heather needs this room more than I do."

I went to school, then to the doctor, then home. I knew Heather and I would have to discuss the whole situation. We did. Very calmly, actually. I told her that I would go down, and that my only problem was that it is cold and lonely... then I started crying. Remember, I am sick. Heather said that she would decorate it, so that got me.

So I started moving downstairs Thursday, and it is just fine. Heather and I bought decorations and decorated, and now all I have to do is finish moving my stuff down and give it all a place.... uh oh. That is the hard part...

I also learned the Emilie's friend Stephanie thinks that I am intimidating, and she feels limited of what she can say around me. Now, the second part is true, because she drops the "F" bomb a lot, and I don't put up with it. Stephanie would take Emilie and I out for lunch (just at our houses), but I didn't feel comfortable around Steph anymore. I had a huge lunch problem because I didn't have any money, until I looked in my purse, but that's not the point. The point is lunch right now is only 40 cents, but next week it could be 2.00. PROBLEM! Food is good, as I have expressed before.

That was kinda depressing! My room is way cute! I will have pictures of my room as soon as I can get it all cleaned.

My sister Emilie got a blog. Her site is on my favorite blog list.

5 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Wow! What a week Mush. I think that you'll love having your own space.

Can't wait to see pix.

Dana Cheryl said...

which one is Emilie's blog? I'd like to visit it. :)

Mush said...

i'm not sure if it works, but it is the prettywomenem.blogspot.com it's the third one down.

Dana Cheryl said...

It didn't work for me. Sad! Tell her hi for me please. :)

Mush said...

Dang. I will try to get that working for you. Hers isn't too cute yet, but we will work on it this weekend! I will tell her!