Last Friday we had a pep assembly for our home football game (that we lost.) It started with highlights from the last assembly. We started with the mistakes... then Brandon Pena came out pushing a wheelchair with Broderick Melling in it. He started to sing Hannah Montana's "Everybody makes Mistakes." We all did a dance to it... and I was in the Falcon suit, which makes everything awesome! Then we sang the school song, and I ran around like a crazy maniac. Then we had the class competitions... and you could barely hear the poor little freshman. Ha, but the Juniors won. We then had this dance off and the teachers read poems. I was supposed to die after the announced the winners of the competition. We got a new falcon suit, so we had to retire the old one. So, Mary whispers to me, "START DYING!" So I start to have this huge spaz attack thing. The whole time I was making sounds that no one could hear. Anyway, I got down on my knees, and the fell over dead. Then when everyone thought I was dead, I had 2 more spaz attacks. Then Mary starts to freak out and it like, "Oh my gosh! I think Freddy the Friendly Falcon just died... there's no heartbeat. HELP!" So then Alex Walsh comes over and says, "It's okay. Everybody stay calm. I know what to do, I'm in student government... yup. He's dead all right." So then they start to drag me off and Jessika says, "But that's okay, because we have Fabio the Fierce!" And Mr. Werber plays this song on his gutair and McKell comes out in the new Falcon suit. Man, that was a great assembly.
And of course, it was the best part of that day, because our team lost. But that's okay! There is always homecoming, right?
So that is my story for you. If I can get a video of it for you guys, I will.
2 comments:
LOL! My friend, Mush, is or was... Freddy the Friendly Falcon. :)
Lol. That was so much fun!
Post a Comment