Saturday, September 27, 2008

My goals.

The most amazing Dana posted some of her goals, and I guess it is a game, so I am going to join in on the fun!

*Finish High School with the best diploma that you can get.
*Save money for college.
*Get good grades.
*Go to BYU Provo and study Music, photography, and religion.
*Go on an LDS mission (don't know where)
*Get married... :)
*Kiss in the rain (lol Dana!)
*Learn the 5 romance languages of the world.
*Travel the world.
*Help troubled teens.
*Be a mom.
*Be in Madrigals.
*Visit Disneyland... soon.
*Be a Seminary teacher.
*Hike every hike in Zion National Park.
*Go skydiving.
*Go to NYC again.
*See Niagara Falls

That is all for now. I will add more in days to come.

Dana, I need to do something fun today.... :(

1 comment:

Dana Cheryl said...

I love the goals! When times are tough I focus on them as well as on the ones I've already accomplished.

Let's see you've...

Been to DC

Been to NYC

Been to Philly

Seen Les Mis

Seen the Manti Pageant

Started a blog

Laughed til it hurt

Learned to play the violin

Been to how many states?

And you're journey is just beginning!!!