Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sister Julie Beck...

...Is one amazing woman. She is the General Relief Society President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She also served in the General Young Womens' presidency. She came down for my Stake Conference. I HUGGED HER!!!!


Anyway, this week was a really good one. Amanda and Kaitlyn had a fabulous birthday party Saturday night! We were loud, crazy, and just ourselves. I made them cute plates... I was proud of them. Other than those 2 things, this week was pretty much normal.

5 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

That's so dang cool! I ran into Sister Edgel and she told me that Sister Beck was gonna be at ya'll's stake conference. Neato Mosquito! :)

Sounds like a rocking good time with the girls. Girl time rules!

Mush said...

It was so cool! She is so nice, and beautiful, and she has pretty rings. :)

Girl times do rule! There were 3 guys, too, but that is okay. They just made the girls times rule even more!

Lisa Lou said...

Way fun! I love hearing from the General Authorities, it reminds me that they are human too! :)

Mush said...

Me too! Their spirit is so amazing! It just blows me away, almost quite literally.

Dana Cheryl said...

Wow we're so lucky to be in a church that has general authorities!! :)