Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a........... week.

Well... this past week started off with a bang. Sunday I am usually very bored until church comes around. I was so excited to go to church like always, but once the meeting started, it went down into the abyss. The plumbing was coming up through the pipes (sick, right?) so we couldn't stay that long because of health reasons. I was really bummed! I love church!

I can always put on a smile through the tough times, and it really came in handy. My friends (Manda, if you are reading this, hear is the truth) were joking around with me a lot, all week, and normally I would not take it seriously, but I did this week. There came a point when I went away from them, because I felt so hurt. This went on all week. I got relief when my best friend in the whole entire world called me and told me that he would be down for the weekend. I thanked God so many times. I was happier, but everything was still, down in the dumps. I was now looking forward to a great weekend.

Thursday was the worst day of the week. I was PMSing like a mad woman, and you didn't want to mess with me! I was afraid to talk, just because I thought that it would come out really rude. I mostly contained myself throughout the whole day. Ha, in orchestra we played this game where we had to make eye-contact with everyone and move a lot... my team won. Ha, anyway. Jordan (my best friend in the whole entire world) called later that night. He told me that he didn't know how much time he could spend with me, because they were going to go to his Grandpa's house out in the middle of the desert. I cried that night, a lot.

Friday I was still a little hopeful, and I tried to stay happy even though my friends were still doing all that happened before. In Seminary, I was having a hard time trying to compose myself. I didn't want to cry in front of people that I still wasn't too comfortable with. I got home at about three, and I thought that Jordan was already at his dad's house. Then I thought that he left, and I cried. It turned out that he wasn't there when I thought he was, and he didn't leave to his Grandpa's when I thought he did. We spent four hours together, and that was all I needed.

I felt so much better on Saturday. Even though I didn't get to see Jordan at all that day, I was the happiest I had been all week. You can tell who has a huge impact on my life. Dang, I don't know what I would do without that kid. He is my gift from God, sent here just for me.... :).

Jordan left today, about an hour ago, but I am so happy. He got to go to church, and we got to sit in Sunday School together. He walked me home, and I am fine. This week is going to be a very good week, I can already tell. When Sunday is good, the rest of the week is good. It is homecoming week, so it is going to be a blast! I will try to post pictures everyday of how I dressed up, started tomorrow with Duct Tape day!!!!

1 comment:

Dana Cheryl said...

Friends really are a gift grom God! What a blessing that Jordan was able to visit for a few hours.

Can't wait to see your pictures from homecoming week. Yay!!!

You rock. I'm glad you're my friend. :)