Saturday, July 2, 2011

Traumatized

Friday was a very traumatizing day.

It started with the fact that Matt was going to have his wisdom teeth out. That wasn't pleasant for me, so I didn't want him to go through that, but he had to.

Then I was taking care of some laundry on the drying rack, talking to Miss Katie Lee, and something on my black shirt... moved! I started freaking out. As I looked closer, I noticed that the thing that moved was a spider! On my clothes!


AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

So I ran through the house trying to find John or my dad. They were hard to find. I was panicking. I finally found John, but he didn't want to kill it and told me to have Matt come over and kill it. I reminded him that Matt was getting his teeth out. I gave up, still talking to Katie, and went inside to kill it myself. I told Katie that I would have to talk to her later so I could kill the spider.

Down the stairs I went with a tupperware thing. It was so freaky! John came down. He thought the spider was cute. What a loser. Not really.

So I freaked out for some time, making hysterical noises. After 5 minutes of trying to capture the spider, I finally just got him in the tupperware with my shirt on top and ran though the house making hysterical noises up the stairs and then outside. Once I got outside I threw the shirt and the tupperware, and the spider onto the porch stairs away from me. The spider was still on my shirt. I was still making hysterical noises.

John shook my shirt and the spider fell off. I was at the top of the stairs, so I ran inside. John tried to follow me inside with my shirt, but I was afraid the spider was still there, so I locked the door.

This is so funny. I am laughing so hard.

So then I put on my dads shoes and went back outside to kill the spider. I couldn't have that thing living. I got close to it, and almost squished it, but then I freaked out and jumped back. I tried again, and got it a little, freaked out and jumped back. The third time must be the charm, because I got him the third time.

This whole time Heather was in the shower thinking that she might have to call 9-11 once she got out of the shower.

My dad was taking a nap.

John was sad because I killed the "cute" spider.

I was traumatized.

No comments: