A Special Delivery
 |
| The Special delivery |
Yesterday
I went upstairs after being alone for a long time and feeling rather
lonely on the special day, and saw this bouquet of flowers. Curious
thing, having flowers show up to your house. They had a card with them,
and it had my name on it. So, naturally
I opened the little envelope and the care said, "To the most beautiful
girl in the world. Love, Matt." So I pretty much freaked out a bit and
cried, a lot. The timing couldn't have been better, and I thank my
Heavenly Father for that one. I am so blessed in my life, and God is
mindful of my situation. And He certainly helped me find a keeper. :)
Now I will tell you a little more. These flowers were supposed to be my graduation flowers, but since Matt responds to letters in letters and emails in emails, the letter didn't arrive in time for graduation. Lisa, Matt's mom, got the letter on Tuesday saying that yes, he did want to do something for me for graduation, and it was these flowers. He told her my favorite flower (mums) and she took care of the rest. She put it off for a few days, just because of a busy life (we all know that feeling), and took care of it on Thursday. If you read my post before this one, you know that May 31 is our "I love you-iversary" so you can imagine me feeling down and lonely. So this small act made my day so much better. They may not last forever, but the memory of the flowers will last forever. It only took that much to make everything better. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment