Hey yall! Yes, I am back in good ol' Cedar City Utah. The weather is cloudy, but it's not humid! When I have some more time, I will tell you about my totally awesome trip of truth and goodness.
Michelle
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi! My name is maddie! I found ur blog when i searched for other ones! You seem really cool! well....if u ever want to visit my blog feel free!
5 comments:
Hi! My name is maddie! I found ur blog when i searched for other ones! You seem really cool! well....if u ever want to visit my blog feel free!
byez!
♥
Thanx!!! That means a ton!!! U r soo sweet! lol!
♥
Hey Mush!
Lyra loves, loves, loves her ball. We couldn't find it yesterday and there was mass panic. A dog and her favorite ball should not be parted!!!
Can't wait for pix!
Love ya!
Hey Mush!
Lyra loves, loves, loves her ball. We couldn't find it yesterday and there was mass panic. A dog and her favorite ball should not be parted!!!
Can't wait for pix!
Love ya!
LOL!!! Lyra is the best. I'm glad I got her that ball. I hope you feel better!
Love,
Michelle
Post a Comment