Wednesday, June 11, 2008

PROBLEM!

Hey friends! Sorry that it is taking me so long to write about my trip. My camera software, with all the pictures, is down, so it could be a while. I did start on it though, I promise. Just be patient.
**************************************************************************************
No need to be patient! I got it to work, thank goodness!

Love,
Michelle

3 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Sorry to hear about the problems. I have a universal card reader if you need to borrow it. You can use it to download the pix to the pc and then save 'em to a flash drive. My camera is having issues too. Sometimes ya gotta get creative! Hope the babysitting job is going great.

Mush said...

Thanks. We got it to work...that goodness! I thought I was going to have a panic attack! Luckily, all the pictures are still on the software, so I will finish that blog hopefully between now and next Saturday. HAHA!

Hope your camera stops having issues!

When can I help you move out? Lol, that didn't sound very nice. I mean it in a nice way.

Dana Cheryl said...

I'm moving the last weekend of the month... No worries I know what you meant. LOL!