Sunday, June 29, 2008

So much for that idea!

Looks like I'm not going to Bible Camp after all. My nut of a friend (that I love so much!) forgot that we had to pay something or another, so she didn't get our applications in on time. Oh well. Now I can help Dana unpack at her new place, maybe go see my grandma, and enjoy my 4th of July!

On an even happier note, I talked to my bishop today about getting my patriarchal blessing, so now all I need to do is all the Patriarch. And, even happier, my sister Emilie is going to get hers at the same time. I have thought for a long time that she needed it.

7 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

I'm sure you're disappointed! Still I'll be more than happy to have your help. We can pretend we're at Bible camp if you'd like. ;)

Mush said...

Ya, a little, but I decided that since the Lord protects us in many ways, maybe something bad was going to happen. Of course I can help you now. We should pretend that we are at bible camp. :)

Dana Cheryl said...

Heck yeah! I even know all the Bible Camp songs. If you want I'll spend a good part of the day telling you that Mormons don't worship the real Jesus!! LOL

Dana Cheryl said...

Love the smashing new design!!

xoxo

Mush said...

Thanks! I did it last night after I left your house.

xoxo

mandie said...

haha. yeah sorry, but it's 35 bucks so now you know! haha. there's always next year though and plus we won't be tiny freshman haha. oh and i'm sure you won't be the only mormon, there were 2 girls in my cabin last year that were both mormon. hope we can hang out soon! :]

Mush said...

Call me Amanda you cutie!!!! Next year we will go, and we will remember the money!!!