Yes, the title says it all. I am a very hungry person. My stomach is begging for food, but I can't eat anything right now.
My 4th of July... was not that fun at all. We went to my grandma's house is this little town in Nevada called Ely. Of course you haven't heard about it... it's so tiny! Anyway, so I went to bed with a migraine on the 3rd, and it was not a good thing. I couldn't get to sleep very well, and when I did sleep, it wasn't the best sleep in the world. I slept in the basement, so it was really cold, but in the middle of the night I got really, REALLY hot. I also couldn't get the least bit comfortable.
So after, like, 2 hours of sleep, I woke up for good at 7:00. I was really dizzy, I had a headache, and a stomach ache. I felt miserable. I sat around until 10, moaning (in my head) and wishing that I was home. I went to the parade with my family, because I didn't want to be that big a bum. After the parade I went to my great aunt's house, alone, and sat around there trying to sleep. Of course, I couldn't sleep. Eventually the rest came over, and I felt even worse. I told them that I was going to go back to my grandma's, and Heather made me sit, she hugged me, and I was bawling. Emilie drove me back (I was still crying), and I laid down. I knew that I was really hungry, but I thought if I ate anything that it would come back up my throat. Dinner came, and I was dreading it. I did eat, and after I felt a little better. I took some (more) ibuprofen, and I felt almost normal. I knew it was sleeping that got me all sick, but even sleeping that night was fine.
So, my 4th of July sucked, and I was really glad to come home.
2 comments:
sorry mush! was it your first migraine?!
no. my first migraine was about 5 years ago. we were in Omaha, Nebraska after christmas visiting family. it was painful for my head to move, and look at the light. i told my dad and we went upstairs into a dark room, said a prayer, and i fell asleep and about an hour later i was fine. i had another at girls camp my first year when we were all trying to sleep and the girls wouldn't shut up.
Post a Comment