Okay so I've been tagged by Dana. Here are the rules...
You link back to the person who tagged you, Post these rules on your blog, Share six unimportant things about yourself & Tag six random people at the end of your entry. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs. Enjoy the results!
1. I am deathly afraid of spiders.
2. I love photography.
3. Scrapbooking is my thing.
4. I love to stay in my pajama's all day.
5. Listening to birds is strangely exciting for me.
6. I don't cry very much... even when the time comes that I really feel like crying and I need to cry for once.
I tag Amanda, Ondrea, Dustin Izatt photography, AHH! I ONLY KNOW THREE... besides Dana, but she already tagged me!
4 comments:
do you have any particular favorite birds?
no, not any in particular. birds are just cool.
I totally agree. I love birds too! Speaking of... I left my hummingbird feeder at the old place. Would you mind to get it for me? It's hanging on a post in the garden & it's blue.
How 'bout 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. next Thursday? I'll have the scrapbooking stuff ready. I'll even make us dinner. :) Also I was wondering if Debbie could bring everyone & then Joni could pick 'em up... or vice versa? Then on days when that won't work out I'll pinch hit.
Love ya bunches & see ya Thursday.
Ok, I will try to remember your hummingbird feeder. 6:30-9:00 sounds awesome. I will talk to my mom, and Joni, today... hopefully.
See ya Thursday!
Post a Comment