Friday, July 25, 2008

What do you remeber about me?

Shall we play a game? It sounds like great fun to me!!!!!!

Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. You might be surprised about what random things people remember about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you! Now, get to joggin' down memory lane!

5 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

OK so I totally remember when I was moving and the trunk came open. You saved the day with your incredible lightening fast reflexes. :)

Don't worry about Thursday. We've got a church party to go to.

Love ya!

Enjoy camp. I'm jealous!

Mush said...

LOL! That sucked and was okay at the same time. I didn't know that I had incredible lightening fast reflexes!

Do you know if Mountain West Books is have a Twilight party again for the new book? IT COMES OUT THIS WEEK!!!! If they are, we should totally go together! It can make up for the missed movie nights!!!

Love you too!

You really shouldn't be that jealous. You will get to do it someday... :)

Dana Cheryl said...

Oh yeah!!! I'll call tomorrow and see. If so we're so there!!! :)

Dana Cheryl said...

Sorry I forgot to call. I had a couple friends in need. By the time I was through tending to them, rearranging furniture, & doing a kick-butt job of clean the floor, oh and fixing supper, taking a shower, and watching a smidge of "Bones" well the store was closed.

I'll try and remember tomorrow! Keep your fingers crossed. :)

Dana Cheryl said...

Sorry ya missed it Michelle! Mountain West sold out of books... I got my copy at Braun Books on Main Street. It wasn't as fun as last year. You didn't miss out on much.