Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Volcano Cookies


I decided to be super nice and bake cookies for my new neighbors... even I'm afraid that they are all going to be like the crazy lady. Of course, I didn't bake all of those for them. Once I was finished, my mom told me that they weren't even home. They are going back to Canada or something to get the rest of them. So, I spent an hour doing something good for someone else, and it failed. Oh well... more for me!!!!!! I do think that they look like a volcano!!!

Dana, I will call you tomorrow to see what we want to do on Thursday!

3 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

K. I'll be around. Give me a call! Oh and save me some cookies!!!

Dana Cheryl said...

Tag you're it! See my blog.

Mush said...

Ok, I'll have to go put some aside for you!!! I will go see your blog!