STRANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!!!!
It was the strangest thing in the world! I actually went shopping when I wasn't in the mood to shop. In fact, I would have rather just stayed home and watched movies! I usually love shopping, especially when I am in the store. The only reason I went was because I had to get jeans and they were on sale.
I think that I am slowly changing... actually, I have been slowly changing for a while. Maybe I will get over my shopping addiction, and actually have money to go to college when it is that time. Well, saving my money won't happen till I have all my school clothes... including shoes. Oh well. Sometimes we have to get what we need... although I'm sure that Dana knows that I don't need any more clothes!!!!
I think this weeks weekly post was kind of lame. I guess I can be kind of lame sometimes!!!
I think that I am slowly changing... actually, I have been slowly changing for a while. Maybe I will get over my shopping addiction, and actually have money to go to college when it is that time. Well, saving my money won't happen till I have all my school clothes... including shoes. Oh well. Sometimes we have to get what we need... although I'm sure that Dana knows that I don't need any more clothes!!!!
I think this weeks weekly post was kind of lame. I guess I can be kind of lame sometimes!!!
5 comments:
You're not lame. You're just not in the mood to shop. I think that change takes place when we start earning our own money and thus begin to understand it's value.
I worked how many hours to buy those shoes?! lol
That is very true. It's the shocking reality of money, and things really are expensive when it all comes down to it.
Let's see, I worked about 10 hours to buy that pair of shoes!! DANG!!!
I know! It's changes the way we look at life. :)
It's been a crazy week & I lost your number. Just call if you're stopping by on Thursday... We have a table now. woo hoo!
Love ya!
Don't worry about it. I left a comment on your blog about that.
435-865-9336 or 435-592-3382
Post a Comment