So last night Dana, Emilie, Ondrea, and I went to see Wall E. IT IS THE CUTEST MOVIE IN THE HISTORY OF MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Dana and her broken nose though. Not even Wall E could take her mind completely off of it.
So Monday and Tuesday were pretty boring. Same old, same old. Dana was gone, so that made everything boring... or did she get home Tuesday? I don't remember. Well, anyway, when Dana got back we starting moving everything into her new place. I met her landlords Patricia and Jerry, but Patricia is moving out. They are the nicest people! So Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we moved things into the new place.
Tomorrow (Monday) I head off to Bible Camp with my friend Amanda. It could be interesting, because I am the only mormon there... most likely... so ya. Maybe she won't tell them, so then they won't ask me all these questions that I don't know how to answer and I don't have anyone to help me. Or if she does tell them, maybe they will consider that I need lots of help answering, so they won't even ask! I don't know, we'll just have to see how it goes.
4 comments:
Thanks for all the help this week. Last night was mucho fun! What a cute movie!!!
Have fun at Bible Camp. If they give you a hard time just talk about Jesus. We all have that in common!
Come see me before ya leave!
Well, we all have Jesus in common, except for the atheist people. They don't believe in God at all!
WALL-E was awesome Dustin and I took our kids to it twice since it came out. We love it, and will be the first to own it when it comes out!
I loved it! Little kids in that movie would be so funny!!!
Post a Comment