Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rain: Part Two

I would just like you all to know that I did not have the chance to Polka in the rain when I wrote part one of rain.

Whenever Matt and I happened to be around each other, it didn't rain. Five minutes before third period was over on Wednesday, it was raining. Five minutes later, when I saw Matt, it was not raining. We were depressed.

On my way to the last football game of the season, it poured. When Matt arrived at the game, it wasn't raining hard enough for our epic plan to work.

We were depressed.

But then it rained again yesterday. Matt and I were together with Richard, Ryan, and Eric. It poured. We danced.

My hair was curled before that moment. After that moment, it was flat like a board.

Did I care? Not one bit.

We danced in the parking lot of Wal-Mart and people smiled and laughed with us. It was the best Friday ever.

1 comment:

Dana Cheryl said...

Love this picture Mush!!!