Once upon a time we were driving up to Orem to visit our family (Mike and Amy and Carl) and a wedding reception. Heather was a on a Vitamin water thing, so we had a few. I drink things very fast.
As we were driving, I really had to tinkle. We were passing some cool rocks, and this is how the conversation went:
HEATHER: That is a pretty rock!
MICHELLE: I could pee on it!
Yeah, we're that good. Pretty sure that we both had to tinkle a little more after that.
Last Saturday we took a trip to the mountains to take pictures of leaves. Before departing, we stopped at Brad's for something to drink. Heather drank it pretty fast.
So there we were in the mountains and Heather had to tinkle very muchly. Her friend Sam was driving and we were all looking for a nice place for Heather to take care of business. When Heather was about to pee her pants, we found the most perfect place. It was (apparently) U-shaped, with a little place to tinkle and not be seen.
At All-State Choir, I spilled ice-cream on my dress. Heather wasn't with me, unfortunately, but Carl and Taley were. Carl pointed out my spot and Taley offered to help me. We found the nearest bathroom and investigated. These were the bathrooms with only one potty so only one person could be in at a time. There was a pretty long line when it was our turn. Everyone knew that it was a one person bathroom, but Taley and I went in together to get the spot off my dress. I laughed pretty hard in my head at that one.
The end.
1 comment:
During my senior year at high school I had the opportunity to sing at the Kentucky Center for the Arts in front of a prestigious crowd. I was sooooo nervous and minutes before I was due to report to warm ups behind the stage I HAD to go pee. I was in such a hurry. I did my business and dashed out of the bathroom. Then a very lovely older lady with elegant clothing stopped me for a second, turned me around, and proceeded to pull my dress out of my pantyhose, fluffy it up, and pat my back affectionately saying it happens to us all sweetie. The entire back of the skirt had been stuffed in there. How lucky I am that she "had my back" because seconds (literally seconds) later cameras started flashing right and left. I later found out that she was our governor's wife. lol!
Post a Comment