Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rain

Saturday was a glorious day. It rained, it poured, and the old man was snoring. I walked out of the house and it smelled wonderful.

Sunday was mostly windy. I think. All I really remember is sitting in my room watching conference and then picking up Matt to sing at the beehive house. Then I went home and retired to my bat cave.

Monday it poured. In rained before school, during school, not during lunch, after school, and at All-State Choir pass-offs.

While it was pouring after school, I had the grand opportunity of running uphill to the seminary building to get in my car and go home. I was wet. And cold. But mostly wet. My hair went flat (for it was in ringlets) and my shoes were soaked, which made my feet cold.

It was a wonderful feeling.

And now I just wait for the rain during lunch so Matt and I can polka in the rain and be the awesome people we are.

It is a wonderful feeling.

1 comment:

Dana Cheryl said...

Sounds like a lovely day! Hope ya enjoyed that polka!!