"Matt was SO GOOD with Christmas. Along with those two things, he got a
zebra print picture frame with corkboard inside of it. Pinned on the
board, there is a paper that says "I love you because..." on it. Then
there was a little bucket with 365 reasons why he loves me. It makes my
heart melt. The original plan was to write 730, but he didn't want them
to be lame. So, starting April 11, I will pin one of the reasons on
the board a day so I can still feel loved and happy and think of him." (taken from a post in January about my Christmas presents)
So, it is past April 11 now, so I guess it is time to reveal some of those reasons. It makes me really happy and excited inside. :-) I'll probably do this every Thursday, depending on when I work I guess. Just so you know. :-)
 |
| I love you because I can be silly around you |
 |
| I love you because we have a song |
 |
| I love you because rainbows and butterflies and puppies and hearts and fireworks and bubbles shoot in the air when we look at each other...... yes, that was cheesy. |
 |
| I love you because you get frustrated when something gets in the way of seeing each other. |
 |
| I love you because you give me lots of hugs. |
 |
| I love you because you cheer the loudest for me at meets and games. When we were together last, we watched video's on his computer. There was one swim one in particular where I cheered really really loud, and I embarrassed myself. |
 |
| I love you because we still haven't made out, even though it was super hard. |
 |
| I love you because you kiss me even if I have bad breath. |
 |
| I love you because we don't have to talk at all if we don't want to. |
So there you have it. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment