Friday, April 27, 2012

I love you because....

You include me in things your family does

You tell me about your embarrassing childhood memories

You make an excellent D.J. when we drive

Our brains are connected

You listen to the Spirit

You don't mind me being a dork sometimes

You know how to give good presents

You let me be in the family picture at Emilie's wedding
See!  He's in the picture at Emilie's wedding. :-)  And we're cute.  :-)
 So there you have it again.  Life has been okay.  It has been better than I anticipated.  I even considered going on date for our Grad's dance.  Wow.  But it is tomorrow, the same day as State Solo and Ensemble, my very last one, so I decided not to go.  It is going to be a crazy day.  And this next month is going to be pretty crazy, too.  I have 2 state competitions after this weekend, choir and orchestra, and graduation. 

Graduation.  It's right around the corner!!!

At region orchestra.  I needed a good picture of me to send to Matt.
That is all for today my friends.  Keep your heads up.  :-)

No comments: