Prom is finally here! I don't have much time before I leave, but I figured that I could share some pictures Heather and I took a few weeks ago in my dress.
I can't even express how excited I am right now! My hands are shaking, probably from the lack of sleep due to excitement and just from excitement. You will have your details later!
You look fabulous! My son wanted to go to prom this year since he is a junior, but he is also autistic. I think he could have gotten a date, but he couldn't find a group and we just didn't dare let him go alone. I hope you had a wonderful time! Sandy www.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com
3 comments:
You look fabulous! My son wanted to go to prom this year since he is a junior, but he is also autistic. I think he could have gotten a date, but he couldn't find a group and we just didn't dare let him go alone. I hope you had a wonderful time!
Sandy
www.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com
Wow, those pictures are FABULOUS!
O my gosh! you look SO pretty michelle!
Post a Comment